Kettera Strategies, LLC (“Kettera”, "we", “us”) , the platform operator of the Hydra Platform operates the www.ketterastrategies.com website. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at www.ketterastrategies.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, requesting to download prospectuses or other documentation, subscribing to our services, or requesting further products or services from us;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources and web pages that you access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our business, products or services;
- To comply with any applicable laws or regulations to which we are subject. These will include all regulations laid down by the Financial Services Authority, by whom we are authorized and regulated; and
- Any other internal purposes that we believe to be necessary.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our affiliated companies. We limit access to personally identifiable information about you to our employees, affiliates and third-party service providers who we reasonably believe need to have access to such information to provide you with the information or services you request from us. This personally identifiable information is never rented, sold or disclosed to any other third parties unless authorized by you. However, for compliance purposes, and subject to applicable laws, we reserve the right to use and release any information that we have collected when we believe in good faith that a law, government order, or regulation requires it; that unlawful activity may have taken place; to enforce our other policies; or to protect the rights, property, safety or security of Kettera, our users or the public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell all or part of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to any prospective and/or actual buyer(s) of such business or assets;
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets in the acquisition; and
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may use analytics software tracking on our website to gather non-identifying information about the users of the website.
Our website may contain links to other Internet websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites, including these websites' use of any information collected through cookies or other technologies when uses of our website click through to those websites. You should review the privacy policies associates with these other websites to understand how their operators collect and use information. This policy does not address the privacy or information practices of any third-parties.
The website has reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, no Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that security breaches will not occur. Without limitation to the foregoing, we are not responsible for the actions of hackers and other unauthorized third parties.